**In this example, we're working on an agreement with a client to purchase a service. We use the Bash browser extension to add company information:**<br>
This Sales Agreement is entered into between ACME as the Seller and Snowflake as the Buyer. The Seller will sell 5,000 widgets to the Buyer for $25,000. The Goods will be delivered to the Buyer at the Seller's main office, and the Buyer has the right to inspect the Goods upon delivery. The Seller will be responsible for the risk of loss until the Buyer accepts delivery. The Agreement can be terminated by either Party at any time. The Goods are sold "as is" and the Seller disclaims all warranties. Neither Party will be liable for damages unless due to negligence or breach. Any invalid provision will be severed from the Agreement. The Parties acknowledge that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between them.
1. Seller ACME and Buyer Snowflake enter into a Sales Agreement.
2. The Seller will sell 5,000 widgets to the Buyer for $25,000.
3. The Goods will be inspected by the Buyer upon delivery.
4. The Seller will be responsible for the risk of loss until the Buyer accepts delivery.
5. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties.<br>**We then add the sales agreement to the same topic and get a summary:**<br>**You can now ask questions about both the agreement and the company. For instance:**
1. What is the deal value of this agreement?
2. How many customers does Snowflake have?
3. How can Snowflake use the services listed in the agreement?<br>#### **HOW CAN BASH BE USED FOR SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT?**
Bash can help get you organized and make it easier to write draft deal overview, summaries, and more.
1. **Get yourself organized -** create a topic on Bash and add information about the client or partnership, agreements, and other paperwork. Once added to Bash you can ask questions about everything in a topic.
2. **Explain legal paperwork -** dealing with a lot of a back-and-forth on agreements? Use Bash to provide a quick explanation of the different terms so you can follow up faster.
3. **Draft deal documents, summaries or emails and share with your team** \- Once everything is finalized you can quickly draft deal review documents or other communication to share with your team\.
**Want to get started?** Create your first draft by uploading a document to Bash. Then pick a template to get going.<br>
In the past decade, Snowflake has become a dominant player in the data industry. As more companies move their workloads to the public cloud, Snowflake aims to address the challenges of data performance, transformation costs, and accuracy. Its platform provides users with access to a data lake, warehouse, and marketplace across various public clouds. With over 3,000 customers, including Fortune 500 companies, Snowflake is known for its data lake, warehousing, and sharing solutions. The company's market cap stands at $51.82 billion, making it a large-cap stock in the technology sector. Snowflake's stock style is classified as Large Growth, and its historical performance has been closely tied to the overall market.
- Snowflake is a rapidly growing data company that provides solutions for data performance and transformation in the cloud.
- The company has over 3,000 customers, including Fortune 500 companies.
- Snowflake's market cap is $51.82 billion, positioning it as a large-cap stock.
- The stock style of Snowflake is classified as Large Growth.
- Historically, Snowflake's performance has been closely linked to the overall market.<br>You can also use the **Deal Review** template using the company information and sales agreement as a source and get a deal review generated within seconds:
> Snowflake, founded in 2012, is a data lake, warehousing, and sharing company that has gained significant traction in the market. The company aims to address the challenges faced by enterprises in migrating workloads to the public cloud, such as compromised data query performance, high data transformation costs, and inaccurate data. With its platform, Snowflake provides users with access to its data lake, warehouse, and marketplace on various public clouds, positioning itself as a data powerhouse in the future.
> They have over 3,000 customers, including nearly 30% of the Fortune 500 companies, showcasing their strong market presence. Snowflake's data solutions can be hosted on multiple public clouds, increasing its accessibility and flexibility for customers.
> In the current deal, Snowflake is purchasing a service from ACME, a manufacturer/distributor of widgets. The agreement covers the sale of 5,000 widgets, which will be delivered to Snowflake's main office. The buyer will be responsible for shipping costs up to $500, and the purchase price is set at $25,000. Payment must be made within thirty days, with a late payment penalty of 5% applicable for balances unpaid beyond the due date.
> The deal timeline includes the agreement's effective date of August 1st, 2023, and allows for termination by either party upon written notice. In case of rejection of the goods delivered, the buyer must do so within five business days from the date of delivery. Risk of loss lies with the seller until the buyer accepts delivery, while the title to the goods remains with the seller until acceptance occurs.
> The deal presents opportunities for Snowflake to enhance its data solutions by leveraging the purchased widgets from ACME. This purchase will aid Snowflake in improving its offerings and maintaining its competitive advantage in the market. Furthermore, the strong market presence of Snowflake with its extensive customer base increases the potential for future growth.
> However, risks exist in the form of potential delays or failures in fulfilling the agreement due to causes beyond the seller's control, such as labor disputes, transportation shortages, or Acts of God. Snowflake may also face disputes related to defective goods, which could result in legal action.
> The deal summary does not provide specific information about stakeholders or contract value, but these details can be obtained through further inquiry using Bash.<br>##### **DO MORE WITH BASH**
From sales to marketing and legal, check out the other built-in templates to see how Bash can help you get more done.<br>Bash is an AI-powered helper that assists with learning, writing, and sharing knowledge. It offers over 50 templates for various purposes, such as social media posts, sales proposals, blog posts, and more. Bash supports multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, and German. Users can use Bash to create drafts, understand complex agreements, summarize emails and conversations, explain articles, rewrite documents, create document outlines, and more. It also provides a browser extension that allows users to easily create summaries, get answers, and ask questions based on web pages they visit. Bash ensures security and privacy by encrypting data in transit and at rest using industry-standard protocols. The basic functionality of Bash is free, but there is a Premium plan available with additional credits and benefits.